Basically a poet, also her keen interest of photography is to portraying Life and culture along with the heritage of ethnic minorities of Bangladesh. As well change of alluvial land, hilly village of Chittagong Hill Tracts and terminal people also in her curiosity.
Ms. Beethe completed her M S degree in Public Administration from University of Chittagong. Later she did basic photography course from Pathshala, a South-Asian school of photography, Bangladesh.
She worked with several national and global NGOs and private organization, such as Save the Children BANGLADESH, CARITAS Bangladesh, UNDP, ActionAid Bangladesh, Bangladesh Institute of Theater Arts (BITA), The Dhaka-Mercantile Cooperative Bank Limited, Well Group etc.
- Annual Photo Exhibition of Pathshala, 2013, Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Annual Photo Exhibition of Pathshala, 2014, Chittagong, Bangladesh
- `Bangladesh: Promise & Possibilities’, Azadi-Footographia 1st Photo Festival Exhibition, 2015, Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Annual Photography Exhibition of Chittagong Photographic Society, 2015, Chittagong, Bangladesh
- The Influx Passage, 2018, at Boi-Chitra Gallery, Kolkata, India